IT & Software [Skillshare] Learn AWS Step By Step With 3 Projects

d7aa2ce6ce.jpg

DESCRIPTION:

LEARN AWS STEP BY STEP is the Course designed exclusive for Freshers and Beginners who want learn AWS. In this course you will be learning the AWS services in Step By Step Manner with manual steps using AWS Management Console . We will be learning the AWS Services with Practical approach. I have designed AWS Automation Series courses in such a manner that you can easily work with any of the AWS project after finishing the series. This course is pre-requisite for my upcoming AWS Automation courses. I will be coming with complete AWS Automation series with different technologies (Like Boto3 / PowerShell / Shell Scripting / Serverless Architecture / Cloud DevOps ) in the Next 6 Months. My Target for this series is that you will learn the Industry Standard different approaches of AWS Automation.

Meet Your Teacher
I am Mukesh Ranjan. A Technical Consultant by Profession and Teacher By Choice. I have total 17+ Years of experience. In this 17 years of journey I have worked with Startup to IT Gaint. I have worked on various platform from open source to proprietary. My fields of expertise are Cloud Automation / Devops / Machine Learning / SharePoint. I am passionate about learning new technology and teaching. My courses focus on providing students with an interactive and hands-on experience in learning new technology that makes learning really interesting. I designed the course as per industry standard which you can apply in your day to day activities

SALES PAGE:
DOWNLOAD:

Обратите внимание

Назад
Сверху